A Timeless Classic
Modern designers are always trying to create a design that will remain engaging and interesting regardless of changes in the game and the passing of time. Edmonton Country Club has proven that it has these classic, timeless qualities—with a century of history in its fairways and the hand of Canada’s greatest designer on its greens.
Today you’ll find Edmonton Country Club can stretch to nearly 7,000 yards, but a wide variety of tee options mean the course can be played by new and experienced golfers alike. Generous off the tee, the club’s parkland setting is picturesque, enjoyable, and easily walked.
Directions & Parking
- Merge onto Anthony Henday Dr/AB-216 W via the exit on the left toward West Edmonton Mall.
- Take the Lessard Road exit, EXIT 14, toward 199 Street.
- Keep right to take the Lessard Road E ramp.
- Merge onto Lessard Rd.
- Turn right onto Callingwood Rd.
- Callingwood Rd becomes Wanyandi Rd.
- Turn right onto Wilkin Rd.
Take the 1st left onto Country Club Rd.
If you reach Wilkin Close you’ve gone a little too far
Edmonton Country Club, 6201 COUNTRY CLUB RD NW is on the left.
Follow signage and directions from staff for further parking instructions